- Clothing must be new or gently used, business-professional for MEN.
- Clothing must be in style. Before donating, ask yourself, “Will this outfit help a man make the best impression at his interview?” We will not send our participants to an interview in clothing that hinders their appearance.
- Clothing must be clean. Clothing cannot be stained or have odors.
- Suits (especially size 36 and below and size 44 and up)
- Dress pants
- Blazers/Sport Coats (solid color only)
- Dress shirts (especially size 17 and up)
- Dress shoes (black or brown leather, all sizes)
- Belts (black or brown leather, all sizes)
- New black or brown socks
- Watches, tie clips & cufflinks
DO NOT DONATE:
- Jeans, khakis & corduroys
- Sweaters & vests
- Umbrellas & hats
- Casual clothing (polos, t-shirts, etc.)
- Undergarments, pajamas & white socks
WAYS TO DONATE
PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS STRAUB AT [email protected] for information about making a clothing donation.
Not in the NYC area? Kindly donate to your local affiliate or clothing closet at a local nonprofit or religious organization of your choice. Go to www.guidestar.org or www.charitynavigator.org to find a similar organization. Reach out directly to each affiliate to find out their specific needs and procedures. If you would like to ship your donation to us in NYC kindly follow the following instructions.
Due to limited resources and staff we DO NOT offer a pick up service or pay for shipping.