- $2,000 allows one man to receive the full range of Career Gear’s services from job seeking to job retention for an entire year
- $1,000 provides one man access to our Professional Development Series Program offering classes on financial literacy, employment, parenting and work/life balance
- $450 enables one man seeking employment to rebuild his future with business attire and interview counseling
- $100 funds a one-on-one meeting and healthy meal with a mentor
- $50 buys one man a pair of shoes and socks going on an interview
If you prefer to make a gift by check, please mail your donation, payable to Career Gear, Inc. to: Career Gear, 120 Broadway, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10271
Career Gear is seeking to establish key corporate relationships that will allow us to continue helping men get jobs, keep jobs, and advance in today’s competitive workplace. Please contact our Director of Corporate Partnerships, Leta Malloy to discuss ways in which your corporation can partner with Career Gear. Each inquiry should be accompanied by a detailed proposal including the proposed financial support.